Book an Appointment
Call : 405.546.4280
Ask an Audiologist
Patient Portal Instructions
- Click the link below.
- Either access the page with the log in information or click “register” to create a new account.
- New clients: Add the information of the responsible party on the account, click to accept terms and conditions and click “register.” All minors should be automatically added to the account of a responsible party if the same email address is on file.
- You will need to create a new account by filling in all options on the form and click on save.
- You will be asked to enter a PIN. If you have the PIN, please enter it in and finish the registration process. If not, you will need to click on the link to request one. This will prompt our front desk to match your user name to your chart for security purposes, and they will return your email with a PIN to complete the process.
- You must register within 30 days of receiving your PIN otherwise your PIN will expire, and you’ll have to obtain a new one from the office. Please give our office 48-72 hours after we give you your PIN to register.
Once you have registered, you can view your information. If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to contact the office, and one of our staff members will be glad to help guide you through the process.
Find a Location Near You
Take the next step to better hearing and book an appointment at one of our seven locations around the Oklahoma City metro.